It’s Inquisitive Wednesday! On IW, I answer 5-10 questions, be they from awards, tags, or reader input.
It’s been a while since I’ve been tagged in anything. Which I’m partially thankful for. (You can only accept the Liebster if you have under 200 followers.)
Also, three posts in as many days. Crazy.
Anyway! I have been tagged/nominated in the Sunshine Blogger Award!
–Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
–Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
–List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So. I was nominated by Luke (thank you, sir!). And he chose eleven interesting questions for me to answer.
Here we go!
1. If you could only read one fictional book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What kind of question is this?
I honestly don’t know. I think either The Raven Boys or The Lord of the Rings or A Wrinkle in Time.
2. What type of computer do you use for blogging?
3. What was the last album you listened to straight through?
I honestly don’t know the answer to that.
I think it was A Hollens Family Christmas by Peter Hollens. (Yes, I am already listening to Christmas music and have been for weeks. Shush.)
4. What is your favorite holiday sweet?
Haystacks or Peppermint Bark.
5. Are you known for making a signature dish or food? If so, what is it?
No, I’m not. And I cook pretty much all the food at my house.
6. Would you consider your handwriting to be sloppy or neat (or somewhere in between)?
In between. Years ago, it would have been sloppy. Just a few months ago, it was neat. Now it’s in between.
7. What is the awesomest-looking book you own, and why?
Either the Percy Jackson myth books (because illustrated myths told by a snarky teenager) or Inkheart because I had to put a new cover on it myself (for those of you have read Inkheart, you know there is some irony in this) or The Hobbit (because it’s big and green and has Smaug on the front) or Blue Lily, Lily Blue (have you seen that cover? It’s self-explanatory).
8. Name your three biggest fandoms.
Dragons (yeah that’s not a fandom, but that includes ALL THE DRAGONS so shush), Lord of the Rings, and Mistborn. (Also The Raven Cycle, okay, shutting up now…).
9. Favorite childhood movie?
Beauty and the Beast. Or The Lion King. Mulan is good, too.
10. Pizza or tacos?
It depends on what kind of pizza and how often I’ve had pizza recently. I have actually gotten sick of pizza before and that is not good.
11. Name three books that everyone on earth should read.
The Lord of the Rings, A Wrinkle in Time, and… hmm.
Whatever great book that I haven’t written yet.
That’s it! Thank you, Luke, again.
I will not be tagging anyone (except my arch-nemesis Matthew Black— no apologies). Take this tag if you want it and use Luke’s questions.