So, I was tagged by Matt Black for a tag he created– The Little Engine Tag!
Now, when I was tagged, Matt called me his mortal enemy. I am flattered and a bit stunned, because I was fairly certain that I didn’t actually have any enemies, mortal or otherwise. But if I did have one, it probably would be Matt.
So, thank you, sir. I think.
(He hopes I will reveal some sort of weakness by answering these questions. I have my doubts about that.)
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
- You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, they’ll be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general.
So! On to the questions.
1.) What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
The only thing I can think of right now is when people don’t spread peanut butter smoothly or get it out of the jar correctly and it’s all messy and just WHY?
It drives me crazy.
2) What is your favorite song at the moment?
This cover of You’ll Be Back from Hamilton
3) Who is your favorite blogger?
Um… picking two. Cait of Paper Fury and Liam of This Page Intentionally Left Blank. Cait writes wonderful book reviews and books about dragons and she wants to be Queen of the Universe and All Things Cake. Liam, according to Matt, is off battling pirates(?) and sea monsters(???), so his blog has not been very active lately. But it is still a very good blog and at one point, he wanted to rule the world too. (What can I say? I gravitate toward powerful people.)
4) What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
Is it bad that I can’t think of anything? It’s just that there’s so much nice stuff I see people doing.
My sister knits baby stuff for people at our church.
My brother is sweet to his younger sisters (my two youngest hobbits).
Siblings reading to each other.
Siblings sitting on the couch and watching Pokemon together.
See why I can’t pick one?
5) What’s something you regret doing?
Staying up too late. Repeatedly. It’s something I’m still battling.
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be, and why?
Assuming I have food and water already, computer with wifi, notebooks, and pens.
These next two are bonus questions that people who do the tag are allowed to change. I’m not going to change them but if you do the tag, you certainly can.
7) What past fad do you think should make a comeback?
Um… ooh! Tamagotchi!
Which… it may still be a fad now, but not nearly enough.
I had a Gigapet years and years ago, which is basically the same thing. It was a little dog. The only thing I didn’t like was that it died if I didn’t feed it before I went to school. Because then I couldn’t feed it until after school and that is apparently too long for a Gigapet to go without food.
But it was fun all the same.
8) How would you describe the perfect date?
Bookstore raiding. Not literal raiding, as I’d prefer we paid for our haul, but a trip to a bookstore, either followed or preceded by dinner (I like Chinese food).
(I don’t know how any of this helps you, Matthew.)
Aimee at To the Barricade!
Cait at Paper Fury
Brett at Brett Michael Orr
Briana da Silva at Story Port
And that’s it! My debt has been paid. The score has been settled. I have revealed all.
And if I didn’t tag you and you want to do it, go for it!
Carpe the heck out of your diems!