Lovely day to you, reader-peeps!
Basically, it’s asking my limits on the books and authors I love.
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
The Lord of the Rings. Seriously.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
This is easy, since I have lost my appetite for pizza. Brandon Sanderson.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
Mistborn. Or The Raven Cycle. Yes, I meant for those to be inclusive of all the books in their series.
Don’t make me pick which one, they are both equally horrifying.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Mistborn, The Final Empire. And honestly, I would probably cheat here. Elend Venture has a library.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Couple of problems with this question.
1. I am already best friends with some of the most awesome authors ever. (They aren’t published, true, but that’s just details.)
2. Ain’t no one seeing my Google search history. It’s not really incriminating. Just embarrassing. Very embarrassing.
But if you are going to make me pick…
Maggie Stiefvater. I already got to sit beside Sanderson on a long flight, remember?
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Before I answer this one, just going to tell you that there is a condition here.
Condition: The dating actually leads somewhere.
I’m not just going to date because I can, thank you.
Character in question…
I’d date Richard Campbell Gansey III, from The Raven Cycle. If I start explaining the reasons behind it, this post will turn into fangirling and that’ll be that. Just go read the books.
Yes, he is doomed to die (not a spoiler, I promise. You learn this in the very first chapter.) But these are all hypothetical questions, anyway.
A girl can dream, right?
I realize that all but one of these questions are Sanderson or Stiefvater answered. That should tell you something about my favorite books and authors. Besides, if you’ve been hanging around here for a while, you know that I adore Mistborn and The Raven Cycle.
GO READ THEM.
Now. To tag people.
Lily J, tag you’re it!
You too, Seana J. Vixen!
And you as well, Liam! (You had it coming, Head Phil. Sorry about the last question, though.)(By the way, he is accepting tags/awards for the next month.)
And now, I am off to notify the recipients of their tags.
What books and authors would you choose, reader-peeps?