It’s Inquisitive Wednesday! On IW, I answer 5-10 questions, be they from awards, tags, or reader input.
I’m going to be answering the 55 Quirky Questions for Readers tag. 55 questions about books!
I’m going to answer 5 questions at a time. I’m up questions 46-50! Next week is the last set of these questions!
Here we go!
46. Most money I’ve ever spent in a bookstore at one time:
…30-ish dollars. On Amazon.com.
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
Almost never. Once I’ve started reading it, I may skim a bit. But for the most part, skimming ruins the experience for me.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book halfway through?
It would have to be pretty bad… if I’m really bored, or if there’s excessive gore or too much scandal…
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
Yes. Series go together and authors go together. Sorted by color is nice, too.
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once they’ve been read?
*GASP* I keep them forever!!!
Unless I didn’t like them. Then they can go.
But NO! THE BOOKS ARE MINE!!!
However… I might need more bookshelves.
What about you, reader-peeps? Do you skim? Do you give away books you’re done with? What would make you stop a book halfway through?