(Okay, I’m not sure the title of this post is correct German. Don’t take my word for it.)
But anyway! The lovely Iris of The Road Goes Ever On niminated me for The Liebster Award! Thanks, Iris!
The Rules are as follows.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Alright, 11 facts…
1. At the moment of writing this post, I am procrastinating.
2. I’m procrastinating from typing because this chapter needs serious edit (it actually isn’t finished in the original…).
3. I invented a new word on Tuesday. Tryping. It’s a verb. It means “trying to type”. Example: She was tryping, but she kept getting distracted.
4. I have ten toes.
5. I also have ten fingers.
6. I’m not writing this post all on one day.
7. I like German, even though learning a new language can be difficult.
8. I have trouble in German with noun-genders changing. Or rather, the article or possessive term right before the noun. That changes in certain contexts.
9. I got past that difficult chapter I was avoiding!
10. I’m still not completely satisfied with how it turned out, though.
11. I like complaining about everything that is wrong with Pokemon. With at least six hobbits who like it and it’s really not such a great show, what else am I supposed to do? So, instead of watching it for fun, I watch it to try to pick out plot holes and bad dialogue and such.
Now! Iris’s questions:
1. Who is you favorite pop singer, if you have one?
Does Peter Hollens count? He does pop covers… No? Well, shoot. Um…
Lemonade Mouth? Austin and Ally? I like Disney pop…
2. blue or pink?
Look at this blog. Now look back at the question. The obvious answer here is pink.
Totally kidding and messing with you. I love blue.
3. Are you excited for Sherlock Christmas Special?
4. bananas or pears?
Pears. Pears, pears, pears, pears, pears. Unless… unless there’s Rice Krispies and milk. And then I will have bananas sliced in my cereal, thank you. I also like banana bread.
5. Grammar nazi are you?
Yes, Yoda, I am a Grammar Nazi. Okay, maybe not a Nazi… but I try to use correct grammar.
6. Are you a bond fan?
Bond… like a common bond or the bond of friendship or James Bond but it wasn’t capitalized…?
7. Are you sick of Christmas Carols yet?
I am so sick of variations of Dickens’ story! It’s done! He wrote it first! Go write your own story and make it better than that!
Oh… that’s not what you meant. Oh well! Moving on!
8. Short stories or novels?
Novels. Reading and writing them.
9. What is your favorite alien language (elvish, dwarvish and black speech does not count!)?
SIGH. Um… Klingon. Even though I know nothing about it except that it’s a Star Trek thing.
10. Are you more a dancer or a singer?
Singer! But that doesn’t mean I can actually sing.
11. Will J.J. Abrams ruin Star Wars?
Um… I don’t know. Star Trek turned out okay.
Now, for my questions:
1. Current favorite author?
2. Current favorite song?
3. Current favorite TV show?
4. If you had to be transported into any book and live the life of the main character for that book, what book?
5. What books best describe your taste in reading?
6. What do you do for fun (writers, you can’t say “writing” this time)?
7. Least favorite movie?
8. Favorite form of social media?
9. Do you talk to tomatoes?
10. Does a squash make you smile?
11. Do you understand the reference I am making with the last two questions?
I seriously don’t know 11 bloggers who qualify and who would do it.
Let’s do qualification by letters… Mwahahaha… 11 letters.