It’s Inquisitive Wednesday! On IW, I answer 5-10 questions, be they from awards, tags, or reader input.
This week, I am accepting an award from Evi; the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award! Thank you, Evi!
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
1. What is the wackiest/coolest/everything-else-in-between fandom you’re obsessed with?
I shall let you deduce.
The Sherlock fandom. ‘Nuff said.
2. What is your favorite song/album/artist?
Oh, dear. Not this question again! I’m still obsessed with Peter Hollens’ I See Fire. I also love the music from Les Miserables.
3. Wierdest search term for your blog? (Or comment.)
Search term: “song lyrics “i went searching for something you left”
(I can imagine the next lyrics of that song: “And I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.”)
4.What’s the funniest thing someone has said to you/that has happened to you recently?
Well, I laughed out loud several times during this post.
Another thing: so the other day, my family was at the doctor’s office. Out of nowhere, the baby leans forward, pats the exam table, and says in her 3 yr. old voice, “Very impressive.”
(She has an unusual vocabulary for her age.)
5. How many bookshelves are in your house (I dunno. I’m curious)?
Six, but two of those don’t hold books.
6. Favorite TV show?
Ooh! I don’t know. I watch so many…
I’m going to twist the question a bit. My favorite children’s show. Possibly the only one I would still watch if I didn’t live with many hobbits.
7. Favorite animal?
Dragon. Next question!
8. One thing you would do if you were immortal?
Not stress about a lack of time. I’d probably be a lot more relaxed if I were immortal.
9. Hogwarts house?
I am not an HP fan, but I have taken online sorting tests. I got two conflicting answers.
I belong with either the Hufflepuffs or the Slytherins. I guess that makes me a Slytherpuff.
I raise puppies then kick them.
10. Godly parent at Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter?
Athena or Apollo. I usually get one or the other when I take those quizzes.
And now, my questions!
1. What is your favorite musical?
2. If you could guest star in any TV show, which show and who would you be?
3. Do you have a favorite number?
4. What is your favorite thing about autumn?
5. What’s your favorite girly thing to do with your sister/female cousin/best friend?
6. Best movie you’ve see this year?
7. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
8. How do you feel about chick-flicks?
10. Favorite female author?
And now… the nominees!
…And I have a problem.
I just tagged three of the ten I was going to tag today last Wednesday.
Okay. I shall nominate only 5.
Erin@ The Upstairs Archives
Cait@ Notebook Sisters
Iris@ The Road Goes On