Hi! I’m answering the questions from my own tag today.
- Which was your favorite birthday you’ve had and why? When I turned fourteen, my family threw a surprise party for me while we were on vacation. That was awesome and so much fun.
- Who is your favorite fictional dragon and why? Why on earth did I ask this question? What was I thinking? Well… Okay. Picking two. One, A-through-L from The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. (The book’s only fault is the length of the title.) Two, my dragon Drake.
- What is something awesome you’ve done this summer? I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama and I started a new book. (Okay, that’s two awesome things.) Oh! And I started a blog.
- What are your favorite flavors of cake and ice cream? Texas sheet cake (it’s chocolate) and Heath ice cream.
- Which quality of dragons do you think is cooler, the ability to fly or the ability to breathe fire? Breathing fire. No contest.
- What is your favorite book that you’ve read this summer? The Accidental Hero by Matt Myklusch.
- Will your age on your next birthday be an even or odd number? Would it also be a prime number? Odd and prime! (Nope. I will not be giving exact numbers. Yet, if at all.)
- If given the choice, would you become a dragon rider? No. I am terrified of heights. But if I could be a dragon trainer, that I would do.
- Do you actually make a wish before blowing out the candles on your birthday cake? Yes. Yes, I do.
Don’t forget about the giveaway I’m having! You have to click this link to get to the giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway.