Today, I am launching a series for my blog. I call it Inquisitive Wednesdays. Basically, every Wednesday or every other Wednesday, I’ll answer 5-10 questions, be they from tags, awards, link-ups, or reader participation.
This first IW is an award given to me by to an awesome, yet totally insane writer. She blogs at her blog, The Totally Insane Writer (see what I did there?). Thank you, dear Seana!
Basically, the rules are the same as any other blog award. Thank and link back to the award-er, answer a few questions, make up more questions, nominate other bloggers. We know the drill.
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? (And was it tasty or trashy?) Um… spaghetti squash. It’s a type of squash that the inside has the same shape and texture as spaghetti. You cook it and then eat it like spaghetti. As for taste, it’s okay, but after a while the “noodles” start to taste like vegetables and less like pasta.
2. What do you do for fun? I read, I write, I watch TV. I hang out with friends (mostly the internet ones). Occasionally, I am known to bake, knit, or just be lazy. I’m pretty normal when it comes to my entertainment methods.
3. What would you do if every time you made food, it started to sing? I think I’d freak out at first and then find a way to make it stop. If I can’t make it stop, I’ll start singing along and someone else can cook.
4. What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but you’re too scared to? Wow. Okay, I wouldn’t mind reading a few certain books. Particularly stuff by Dan Wells. (I have the feeling that this was an unexpected answer to this sort of question.) As for a more normal answer, I would probably say zip-lining.
5. Name your top five favorite drinks. GO! Coffee, Diet Coke, Diet Sprite, Crystal Lite Lemon Tea, Sweet Iced Tea. DONE! (I just noticed that three of those five are caffeinated…)
Now. To ask questions of my own.
1.What is your earliest memory?
2. What’s your favorite color?
3. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
4. Who is your current (living) favorite author?
5. Whatcha readin’ now?
And the nominees….
Erin@ The Upstairs Archives
Sophia@ Ravens and Writing Desks
Cait and Mime@ Notebook Sisters
And that’s it for this week’s Inquisitive Wednesday! I want to hear what the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten is, readers. And feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments!